Friday, May 4, 2018

Sheena

Hi everyone today I am posting for my spot on the LeAnnsWorld101 team.  I love her images they are just wonderful and she is adding more and more all the time.  LeAnn is a new digital Artist and I would like to invite you all to go take a look at her Esty store and see what she has to offer.  I know you will find a lot you love and just have to have.  I  have a lot of them already and love them  The link to her store is here.  So with out further ado here is my take on the beautiful Sheena.
 Is she not just the prettiest little lady you have seen in a while?  I originally colored her with a black dress but didn't really like way it looked so decided on my favorite color green and  I love how she turned out.  I wanted to keep the card simple so she is the focus of the card.  I colored her with my copics, and I got the new, well not new Express-it paper but new to me and I really like how well it blends. I used a coordinating color for the base card and cut the image out with a spellbinders die cut.  (Love my die cuts) The bling is some from my stash and don't know who they are by but I think Michael's brand as I get most of my stuff there and Hobby Lobby.
 I have been using another brand that was nice to blend with but it did bleed a lot more.  I will be using the express it for special DT cards but reg cards and practice I will still use the less expensive card stock.  I chose to just use a couple of gems on the card for bling and left the rest alone.  I love how this card turned out for a clean and simple card.  I do hope you will go over and check out her store.  You can get some of the images that are printable's and you don't have to do any coloring at all.  How cool is that?  Well every one till next time have a wonderful crafting day and God Bless you all. 
I hope you will leave me a comment an let me know if you like my pretty lady.  I do read each and everyone of them

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous with the sparkle. You color so well in green.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...