Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mariena

Hey everyone how are you.  If your here I thank you for your visit and hope you enjoy my little corner of the world.  
I want to show you all a beautiful image from LeAnnsWorld101.  Her name is Mariena and she is very musical. 
So I introduce you to "MARIENA"


You can find this pretty little lady in the Esty store here.
She was colored with copics my go to Medium.  You can also get her in a printable at the Esty shop.  So grab something to drink and head over for a look see.  
So tell them Have a wonderful crafting day and May God Bless each and everyone of you.  



 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...