Thursday, April 5, 2018

Terry and Christy

Hi all today's post is all about a beautiful image named Terry and Christy.  

This image is from LeAnnsWorld101.  It is in her Esty shop here:  LeAnn is a new digi artist and I am coloring her images for her to put in the shop for some inspiration.  I hope you will go check out her shop and look around. So without further Ado here is my image of Terry and Christy.

I think this image is just so sweet.  Reminds me of me as a teenager.  A long long time ago!  
I hope you will leave me a comment and let me know what you think! 
 
 
So till next time have a great crafting day!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...