Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter Image 505

Hi All!
Yes I know Easter is over but I still have this wonderful image to post for you to see. 
I am posting for Scrapbook Stamp Society today.  I love how she turned out and wanted you to see her. 
 She could be used for any occasion but I decided to use her for Easter and yes she went out in time for Easter.  It is actually March when I am writing this post LOL.  
Here is my image and she is in the Esty shop under Image 505 so you can find her easier.  
 Isn't she just darling?  Love the big bow in her hair.  She was colored with my copics and mounted on some paper from my sister.  The sentiment was a gift from my best friend who got me hooked on card making.  I think my style is evolving because I use to put lots of embellishments on my cards but not so much anymore.  Hum  I wonder why that is. I love the image being the focal point of the card tho.  
I do hope you will all come join in the fun at the challenge and on facebook as well. Lots and lots of inspiration and lots of wonderful digi stamps in the shop to choose from.   So till next time Happy crafting to you all.  

Linda DT  SSS


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...