Friday, March 23, 2018

Smoked Pork # 2089

Hi Everyone!

I sure hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  It is raining here today but that is ok as we sure do need it.  Been a while since we  have had a good soaking.  
Today I am posting for Babycakesdnd (aka Sandra Caldwell)  

Today is release day for some new images of hers.  This is the one I chose to color and he is just the cutest ever.  Sandra has some wonderful, fun images and adds new all the time so when you go take a look you should bookmark it to go back often as she is always adding more then there is the release dates too, which the design team colors those images as inspiration for you.  So here is the wonderful "Smoked Pork"  that I colored.
What a cutie he is.  You can find him a lots of other wonderful images in the Esty shop here.

I do hope you will hop over and check out the sweet creations that Sandra is offering.  
I colored him with copics and added him to some designer paper (after trying lots of different designs too) from Recollections collection.  I got some new die cuts and was playing around with them and found I could cut some frames out so that is where that die cut came from.  I love it when you can use them for more then one thing.  Anyway I hope you like my porker and will leave me a comment on him.  I do read each and everyone.  

So till next month and another new release Happy Crafting from Sandra Caldwell Design Team and me. 

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. We are just hoping to bypass getting some snow!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...