Thursday, March 29, 2018

Daisy and Bella

Hey everyone!  
Its been a few days since I posted and today I am posting this sweet image from LeAnn'sWorld101. 
These two beauties were fun to color and I did color them with my copics.  LeAnn'sWorld101 has an Esty store where you can purchase all her wonderful images.  She is adding to the store all the time so please be sure to go back and check it out regularly.  You can find that store here. 
So here is Daisy and Bella!

What a fun image to color and now I have one done for Halloween.  I love getting ahead of the game on my cards so I will put this a side for this year.  I colored them with my copics of course. 

I do hope you will go check out the store and give  your self some time to look around I know you won't be disappointed.
 
So till next time Happy Crafting to you all !  

1 comment:

  1. Linda, that is adorable. My usual because it's you're usual "great coloring".

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...