Friday, March 23, 2018

Belly Dancer Bella

Well Good Morning to you all!  Well at least it is morning here for me.  
I recently joined a design team for LeAnn'sWorld 101 and have done a few projects for that team. 
Today the administrator ask me to color a couple of images for the store so I said sure no problem.  This is one of the ones I have done and I have to say she is perfect.   Her name is Belly Dancer Bella.
You can find her and so many more wonderful images (with new added all the time) in her Esty store.  She is new to the digital image market so I hope you will go check out her stock.  I am sure you will find some great images to color.  You can find her Esty Shop here and I hope you will stop over and check her out. 
Now here is the wonderful Bella the belly dancer!

I know you will love all of the images you see so grab a cup of coffee and spend some time looking around the shop.  As I said she  is adding more images all the time so book mark the store and go back often to check them out. 
 
So till next time happy crafting all!!
 
Linda
LeAnn'sWorld101  DT



1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...