Saturday, March 24, 2018

Angelica

Hey ho everyone.  I have a special post today for you all. 
 
I was asked to color a few images for a new Artist, the owner of
LeAnn'sWorld101.  She has an new Esty shop and this one is featured there.  I hope you will go check her and all the other wonderful images out.  Personally I love the images and have quite a few already.  So without further ado her is Angelica!

Now isn't she just the cutest Angel you have seen in a long time.   I love how she turned out.  The wings are done with a glitter pen but you can't really see how sparkly they are.  She is just one of many wonderful images you can find over in the new Esty Store here.  So I am inviting you to go over and check out these wonderful images by a wonderful Artist! 
 
Well blogger is messing up again so I will say goodbye for now and catch you next time.  Have a wonderful crafting day all!!

Linda DT
LeAnn'sWorld101

 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, that red haired angel is just too cute. Love the colors of those clouds. Your amazing coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...