Monday, November 13, 2017

Pretty Lady Image 608

Well good morning to you all.  Today is my reminder day for you for Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge.  
This week it is anything goes.  My image is Image 608 as you see in the title and you can find her in the Esty shop for Sherri  Baldy here.
Now when you go there you will have to fix yourself a cup of coffee or tea or something to drink because yo will be spending some time looking at all the wonderful creations that she has come up with.  Believe me I an never there less then an hour or more.   She has so many different images to choose from and some of her newest ones for Christmas are just so adorable, I know you will love them.  Ok now for my card. I colored her with my copics and then I this new die cut that I won  and love it so had to try it out.   She fit inside it perfectly so had to use it.  The edges are very delicate.  The die cut is just a bit bigger then the 4.25x5.50 card cut so she had to be put on a 5x7 card.  With so much space to fill I decided to use the holographic paper and make her stand out that way.  The I tried several different corners but ended up cutting my own out of the same card stock as the base card.  Still not enough I added the two red gems.  Once I had all that on I was satisfied.  I like the plain and simple cards some time with out a lot of embellishments.  I didn't put a sentiment on as I am not sure what I will use this one for yet.  

I do hope you will come join the fun over at the challenge here.
You can find us on Facebook as well.  I hope to see you all over there playing along on the challenge so till next time Happy crafting!

 Linda DT SSS

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Linda...super sweet image!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colouring and a great background Linda it's so beautiful

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...