Friday, November 24, 2017

Lets Party!!


Hi everyone!  Who wants to party?  These ladies seem to be having a wonderful time don't you agree?
I am posting this week for Festive Friday Challenge over at the Outlawz here. 
 
Each Friday we have a new set of 4 themes.  Christmas is always a choice so you can get your Christmas cards all done early if you choose.  However this week I couldn't resist using this image as it reminds me of me and and two of my friends.  However none of us Drink so I guess we would have to use something else. But we do like to party.  
This image as always for Festive Friday is from Bugaboo and if you win you get to choose some images from there as well.  I colored the image with copics and I used eye shadow for the background to make it even more festive.  I distressed the background paper a bit and added some lace and a large button.  the decided to add the pearls as well.  I just love how this turned out and I am thinking I will use it for a birthday card for a friend.  
I do hope you like it and will leave me a comment to let me know.  I do read each and every one of them.  
So all till next week Happy Crafting to you all. 

Linda DT Festive Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. Linda what a fun card. Now you need to plan such an event so you can give to one of your friends, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...