Friday, November 17, 2017

#1882 Reindeer Silly



Well Hello everyone out there in Blog land.  It is a beautiful sunny day here in Sunny South Florida.    I hope you are all enjoying the great fall weather.  It will be turning cold soon and I will be basking in the sun even the cooler weather we get beats the Snow some of you will have.  (I hate Snow)  
Well last time I posted for Sandra Caldwell Stamps I told you I would have a secret to tell you so stay tuned at the end of this post you will find out what that secret is.  
Now on to the wonderful image for release this week.  This is a great way to get your Christmas cards done or started if you haven't yet.  He is one of the most adorable Reindeer's I have ever come across.  I have the perfect person for this card.  So without any more waiting here is "Reindeer Silly" by Sandra Caldwell. 

Well here is My Reindeer Silly.  He looks so forlorn like Santa forgot to take him on the Midnight run for Christmas.  I just love Sandra's stamps and love that they are digital, my favorite kind of stamps.  I am getting a good start on my Christmas cards how about you?  I love to make my own and not buy the ones in the stores.  I have sold a few that I have made so I keep on making more.  
I colored him with Copics and found these little embellishment in some of the brads I bought at a garage sale.  They are perfect for him.  I wanted to keep this one pretty simple as it needs to be sent in the mail to my brother in law who is a Mail man LOL  
So come on down to the Esty store and checkout all the wonderful Images Sandra has to offer.  Here is the link to her store , so go have some fun.  
So til next time everyone have a wonderful crafting day.  
 Oh I almost forgot to tell you the secret.  As of December I will be a full time designer for Sandra Caldwell Stamps.  She has invited me to join in the fun here.  I am so excited that I will be doing more and more of her stamps and I can showcase them here for her as well as on the Esty shop.  And I have to Thank Sandra for inviting me to be part of her wonderful team.  So there is my secret and now all of you know as well.  
 
Linda DT
 


1 comment:

  1. Linda, your card is adorable. We are having the temps drop and have the possibility of snow, but it isn't suppose to stick around.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...