Friday, October 27, 2017

Holiday Hippo

Good Morning to you all.  Today I am posting for my Guest Design Team position on Sandra Caldwell.  She has given us a digi to do for the website and I chose this Happy Hippo to color.  And my I introduce my Happy Holiday Hippo to you without further ado.  






Now you can see why he makes me happy.  He is just the most adorable Hippo you will ever find.  You can find him in the Esty shop here.  

I do hope you will pop over to the store and look around.  You will find some of the most adorable images that you have ever seen.  Sandra is a wonderful artist and I know you will love her images.   

I will be posting a new image release once every two weeks for you to see as they are released so check back on the 27th for another new release.  
Also would love to invite you to join us on facebook to play in the challenges that Sandra does there an as a matter of fact she has one going right now so come join in the fun.  Here is the link to the Facebook page for Sandra.  You can meet all the wonderful crafters there and let Sandra know that I sent you.  
So till Next time happy crafting all. 

Linda GDT Sandra Caldwell 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, your hippo is adorable. Great snow and beautiful snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, isn't she somethin'?! That is the most stylin' hippo all decked out for wintertime I have ever seen! I love it, Linda! Thanks for coming by and visiting me!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...