Friday, September 29, 2017

Chase Your Dreams


Well hello everyone,  thank you so much for coming to visit my corner of the Craft World.  I do appreciate it.
 Today I am posting for Festive Fridays.  We have a choice of  4 themes each week that we can choose from to make our cards.   The tag you need to use for your entry is 092917.
This week our themes are:

1. Card with Stitching (Faux or Real)
2. Our Military 
3. Tea Party
4. Christmas

This week I decided to use the image  "Chase Your Dreams"  I just love the saying so this was my reason to choose this one.  You can find the image at Bugaboo Stamps here.   And when you get your card done and want to enter it into the challenge at Festive Fridays you can find it here.  Do come check it out and see all the DT teams wonderful creations.  
Here is my card colored with Copics. 
I wanted to give the card some sparkle so I use some gems that came from the Craft expo a couple of years ago. Other than that it is pretty plain and simple.   I chose to do the stitching theme with Faux stitching.  
Please consider joining us this week and play along with us in the challenge.  Till next time Happy Crafting.

Linda DT



1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Sometimes it the simple things that are the best, well that's what I tell myself when I don't have to pay extra postage to mail them, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...