Monday, July 10, 2017

Blue and Green

Good Morning to you all.  Today is my day for a Reminder for our Challenge over at Scrapbook Society Stamp Challenger and you can find that here

Our theme this week for the DT is greens and blues.  So I did both.  My background plaid has both colors in it and is from Recollections paper pack.  the image was colored with copics and again I chose both colors.  The sentiment is by Stamp-in up and is an old one.  The pearls are from a find at a garage sale where I got a big box of pearls and lace for $2.00.  I love bargains like that, but who doesn't? The buttons are tied with some silver cord from my stash and the buttons are from my stash that I take off old clothes that I turn into rags.  I hope you like my card and will come play along with our challenge.  We have lots of fun there and lots of good inspiration as well. 

Till next time have a great Crafting day!!!!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is beautiful. Love your coloring. My daughter has big green eyes like that, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...