Thursday, June 8, 2017

Inspriation by Linda with "Butterflies"


 Good Morning to you all.  Today is my day to inspire you with this wonderful image from Ching-Chou Kuik .  She is called "Scent of Spring"  and you can find her here
Our theme for this month is "Butterflies"
You can find our challenge here so I do hope you will come down and play along.  
  We also have a facebook page to play along on too.  We have lots of great ladies on the site to meet and such great talent. 
I used my copics to color this image and with the theme of Butterflies, I chose this one for the butterflies and then added the large butterfly the the smaller one cut from aluminum from the top of the coffee cans. The small yellow one is from Stampin-up.  The doily in the back is half of one I had used on another card.  The Love sentiment is a punch from EK success and well used and much loved.  
So till next time have a great crafting day!!

Linda DT CCK

3 comments:

  1. Linda your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring and that metallic butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...