Thursday, June 15, 2017

Inspiration by Linda " Starry"


Hey everyone I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
  I am posting for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital stamps today.  My sweet image is called "Starry" and you can find this wonderful image here.

Today the DT theme is "Use Kraft Paper " so what I decided to do is color my image on Kraft Paper.   
I colored this with copics and mounted on it on a dark pink.  The gems are from Michaels and the stars are gems I have had for a couple of years.  The base card is white.  

I used eye shadow on the back ground to do the sky.  Then sprayed it with hair spray to make sure it doesn't come off.  

I would love to invite you to come play along at the challenge here at Ching-Chou Kuik and our monthly challenge theme is Butterflies.  We also have a facebook page that you can play along with as well.  I do hope you will come play along with us there as well.  
Well till next time I hope you all have a wonderful crafting day!!
Linda DT CCK



1 comment:

  1. Linda, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. I also freak when it comes to kraft. You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...