Thursday, May 11, 2017

Spring/ Jasmine

Hi everyone.  I am so happy it is spring time here in Florida.  Sunshine and a nice breeze today.  

Today I am posting one of my favorite images for many reasons. You can find this beauty here in the Esty Shop.   First she is so beautiful and second she has all my favorite colors.  Why you ask?  Well our Design Team Theme at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge is Favorite color.  
And as you can probably tell my favorite color is green.  And Green of any shade will do.  This one is all yellow greens and I love how she turned out.   When I like them this much they never get used or sold.  LOL  Any of you ever have that with your creations?  I know I have a few that I can't give up. 
I colored her with copics and the glittler pens for the swirls in the background.  
The black swirls are from Recollections, and the flowers are a stamp and die cut from Heartfelt Creations called Ariana Blooms.  One of my favorite flowers too.  I used distress ink on them and shaped them with my shaping tool from Heartfelt Creations as well.  The polka dot paper is just a scrap that I found in my scrap box so it looked good so I used it.  

Our theme for the month is Ribbons and Lace so if you want to join in you need to follow this Theme.
Our Challenge is here.

We have a facebook challenge as well and a challenge there to if you choose to play along with us there. 
We have some great ladies there so come join the fun. 
 



1 comment:

  1. Linda, you do color so well in green and your coloring of this image is so stunning. Love those flowers. Glad you had a nice day, we had rain today, but hopefully then we will get some flowers and it will help all the allergies.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...