Thursday, April 13, 2017

Old Lady

Well Good morning to you all.  
Today  I am posting this sweet little lady  by Sandra Caldwell.   This is the image I chose to use so I could sent it to some of my "old" friends.  I have made 3 different cards with this one so far.  
I colored her with copics and looked for the perfect papers to go with her and her colors.  This one the back ground paper is from Recollections from Michaels.  The Sentiment is from sizzix and there are lots of fun ones in this pack.  The die cut that I used to cut the image from is also from sizzix and be beads are from Joanne Fabrics.  



So folks till next time Happy Crafting. 
Linda.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great image, and I'm sure you will get a laugh out of that.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...