Thursday, March 23, 2017

Be in My Heart


Good Morning To Everyone.
Well hello all,  today is my day to inspire you with this wonderful image called Be in My Heart. 
You can find this image here in the Esty Store.  You will find many wonderful images to choose from so grab a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to shop through all the wonderful images.  
As always our DT Theme this week is "Anything Goes". I fell in love with this image and had to have it.  I had this wonderful background paper with all the right colors.  It has glitter on it and makes the perfect background for this image.  I colored the image with my copics and popped up the image with pop dots.  I added the three enamel dots at the top which I made by melting pony beads.  I made the double ribbon bow from organza ribbon and love how it turned out. Our monthly challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge for the month of March is Spring or Easter.  We also have a facebook page that you can play along with us there too.  So I hope to see you on both.  Come play along with us.
So till next week have a wonderful crafting week.  


1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...