Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Peony


Good Morning to you all. 
Today I am posting this gorgeous Peony by Little Blue Button.   You can find this image in the store here.   This is for the Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door Anything goes challenge.  For those who have not done challenges before that means you can make a card or mixed media or scrapbook page or what ever you want and enter it into the challenge that you will find here.
We also have a facebook page if you want to come down and join in the fun there and meet some really special people.  I am going to put the link to that here.
I colored this beautiful flower with copics a did two images so I could use foam dots to give it demention.  The paper in the back ground is from some I did with my Geli plate and it had some of the colors in it so I cut it down to fit.  The base card is hot pink card stock and on top of that just to make the background paper stand out I used white.  I did the corners with a fiskars punch and the sentiment is a fiskars punch as well.

I hope you like this one and will leave me a comment as I  do read each of them

Have a great Crafting day so will see you next time.

Linda DT TTCRD 

2 comments:

  1. Linda your rose is beautiful and your card is just gorgeous. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it is a peony I should read better before I comment - I need sleep.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...