Thursday, January 19, 2017

Inspiration by Linda Misty Eyes


Good Morning to everyone!  Today is my day for Inspiration  My image is called Misty Eyes, and you can find her here at the Esty Shop by Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps. 
Our theme for this week is Anything Goes and I decided to do mine in green monochrome I love this image and love how she turned out.  I hope you feel the same way and will leave me  a comment on this.  

We have a Facebook Challenge as well and I am inviting you to come and play along with us there as well. Here is the address for that page.  
Our Monthly challenge is here and our theme for the month is "Something New" so I am also inviting you to come play along with us there as well.   

I colored my image with copics and cut the image with a new set of die cuts from Spellbinders (it was  gift for me for Christmas to me from me).  The gems are from Recollections.  I kept it simple so not to take away from the image.  

I hope you like my card and will leave me some love.
I hope you have a wonderful Crafting day.
Linda DT CCK


2 comments:

  1. Wow Linda that green really pops out at you. Maybe it is also with your green background, but I swear my head moved when I scrolled on your beautiful coloring. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa Lynn I love this image.... she sure does stand out huh?

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...